Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from the last meeting

also sprach Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> [2008.07.04.1346 +0200]:
> At LCA (which also lasts a week) there is a keynote every morning.
> Actually I liked that: it gives an incentive to get up early (the
> video team has to get up early anyway...), which IMO holds the
> conference and group together.

+1

Another thing discussed at last year's LCA was lightning talks in
the morning to wake people up.

Also, keynotes, whatever the contents, must be relaxed, not
technical.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

a qui sait comprendre, peu de mots suffisent.
                                                 -- intelligenti pauca