Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from the last meeting

Hi,

On Thursday 03 July 2008 18:48, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I think that a good agreement about what keynote lectures should be
> and how they should be "chosen" (and if there should be some!) is much
> much more important than our own ego or whatever it is.

+1

At LCA (which also lasts a week) there is a keynote every morning. Actually I
liked that: it gives an incentive to get up early (the video team has to get
up early anyway...), which IMO holds the conference and group together. Also
it's a good opportunity for the orga team to announce important stuff
directly (before or after the keynote) and get feedback on that (quite some
people are too busy to read mail during DebConfs) and ideally talks and
workshops related to the keynote can be hold at the same day.

regards,
	Holger