Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from the last meeting

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 09:33:44AM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sadly, I wasn't in the meeting to discuss this. I don't understand
> > what's about this keynote-frenzy. It's just to make a point to MarkS?
>
> It's mainly because if we are going to have keynotes, we should have
> more than one.  I started it, when I realized that Mark's talk was
> being listed as the only keynote of the conference.
>
> > That seems silly to me, specially when I have already stated many
> > times that we (the papers committee) accepted MarkS talk but as a
> > *regular talk*.
>
> Where was this officially communicated?  The only entry I found about
> this is a comment in the talk review.  **The talk is still a keynote
> in the public listing of talks**.

Folks, talk this in private and fix the chain of misunderstanding we have
here.

Mark's proposal was accepted as keynote. For the record, category keynote was
not in pentabarf and i have not idea why ganneff decided add it... second,
nobody changed that from keynote to talk because nobody has permissions.
So at least I was waiting ganneff change it.