Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes from the last meeting

Hi,

On Thursday 03 July 2008 03:16, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> These are the minutes from the meeting held on Monday.

Thanks once again for writing them up, so good and quickly! :)

> * Keynotes
>
> We've added a new type of event: "Keynote".  We currently have 4
> speakers for the Keynotes: Sledge, Bdale, MarkS and Bubulle. We can
> still add two more speakers (one per day with talks). If there are any
> suggestions for that, please mail me about it.

I was thinking about having a keynote from the recently formed marketing team
(cc:ed) within Debian. I'm not sure if they'll attend DebConf, but I surely
like to hear about their ideas and plans, esp. but not only about redesigning
and restructuring the webpage, which I believe is badly badly needed. And
which will need recognition from the wider Debian community to achieve.

Secondly I could imagine having a keynote from the Extremadura people about
Linex. Maybe they can even give that talk twice, the second time on Debian
Day. (Not cc:ing them as I know that at least Cesar reads this list.)

regards,
	Holger