Re: [Debconf-team] Importing TK servers, does it worth it?

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Damián Viano wrote:
> I might not have been clear, but we need to decide this ASAP, since
> all the paperwork takes quite some time... So, please, speak up or
> we'll just go with what we think is best (namely, buying stuff
> here).

I don't know about Argentina, but there may be customs
exemptions/refunds for goods that will be transported back out of the
country at the end. Has anyone examined these details?

Don Armstrong

--
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or
derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But