[Debconf-team] Minutes from the last meeting

Hi!

Sorry for the delay, here are the minutes from the meeting that took
place on Monday.

1) Travel Sponsorship status

The two sponsorship meetings have already taken place. We are now
ready to send out the mails to people, telling them their positions in
the sponsorship queue.  This should be happening this week.  However,
there's no money to give out yet.

2) Venue Status

The first downpayment for the hotel has been done.  Everything is now
looking good in this area.  We are now deciding the different areas
(hacklabs, talk rooms, etc) and how to cable the electricity for them.

3) Network status

There's a good chance that servers from TK might be imported paying
USD 400 for customs.  TK is probably going to give us 5 servers.
#debconf-admin will decide how they would use them.  We still need to
get more servers from someone else.

Due to the Venue change, the ISP quotes we already had needed to be
redone. They should be finished by next week.

Once we are done with the electricity digrams, we will do the network
diagrams.  So, probably in two weeks or so.

4) Sponsors status

We are not doing bad, but we need at least one more Platinum sponsor
in order to be able to give people money for travel fares.

Intel international was not able to fund us, but we are now trying
with the Brazilian branch.

Other companies that might be worth trying but that are currently
dead-ends: IBM, Oracle, AMD, Asus.  If anyone has a contact with any
of them, please, contact the sponsors-team.

There's also a list of companies that might be worth giving a try at:
http://www.debian.org/users/#com

5) Talks / Proceedings

The talks announcement was delayed, but it should be happening this
week.  We still need people for the proceedings team, to gather the
papers.  We are asking Zack, who was in the talks team, to see if he
can help out there.

6) Next Meeting

We are now having 2 meetings per month.  So, next meeting will be
Monday, June 2nd at 20:00 UTC.

People present:
   1. edrz_
   2. andreas