Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer at Mar del Plata

Hi,

On Thursday 14 February 2008 13:29, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> But really, I think that if you are coming from a different country,
> you should try to make the most of the conference and not spend your
> time doing Volunteer work.

Speaking as someone traveling a few thousand miles to the conference, I can
tell you, that doing volunteer work is a great way to get much out of the
conference. you have fun, you meet and get to know people in RL you know from
their debian work, you help debian, you make debconf happen! :-)

regards,
	Holger