[Debconf-team] Sponsor Categories

Hey all,

We've just been throwing around a few ideas with Marcela Tiznado for
sponsorship categories to encourage current (and future) sponsors to
go a step further in their funding in return for special placement in
the conference.

This is just an initial draft, and I'm sure we're missing quite a few
things that have been discussed on IRC, so feel free/encouraged to add
or modify the current proposed items.

The values of each category where based on what sponsors funded in dc7.

We should also have a draft of the sponsor pack document in the following weeks.

Cheers,

Martin
(and Marcela "trying" to sing somewhere behind me)