Re: [Debconf-team] Preparing the press team

Hi Martin,

On 10/8/07, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> [resend; I have only received two translation offers in two months]
> [we especially need people collecting contacts in the local press]

I've talked with Beatriz Busaniche and Luciano Rossi, the people of
the press team for CafeConf, which has just ended with a huge success,
and a very good press coverage -including national newspapers, and
international media-. They want to help, so I'll just introduce you
and let you talk.

--
Martín Ferrari