Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-press] debday press release live

also sprach Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> [2007.06.12.0509 +0100]:
> Looks good, print it.

While the release has already gone out to a number of journalists,
we now have a new one that's *way* better, thanks to Robert Hayward,
a colleague of Kev:

  http://www.debconf.org/press/2007-06-12.shtml

we shall be sending this along with a separate invitation to the
press tonight.

"... doch warum sollte nicht jeder einzelne
 aus seinem leben ein kunstwerk machen koennen?"
                                                    -- michel foucault