Re: [Debconf-team] Budget - current status

On 11029 March 1977, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

>> In these cases, we don't have numbers at all. I don't know if they may
>> cost GBP 100 or GBP 10,000 for the conference. We need numbers ASAP to
>> allow us to finalise the budget...
> You know that the Debian project has a projector available for
> conferences, here in germany?  Shouldn't be a problem to bring to EDI,
> if it's worth the effort;  but I think in that case we should ask the
> real owner (who allows us to use it for events), first;  Ganneff?  You
> are still in contact with Daniel?  Haven't seen him on irc lately.

Yes, i have contact with him. (And IIRC i have a general go to assign
his (debian related) to every debian task i want).
But he said yes already, so:

Team: We will bring one beamer/projector to EDI from germany (and take
it home afterwards). Should be there on the 9th already.

--
bye Joerg
Some AM after a mistake: