Re: [Debconf-team] Budget - current status

Hi Steve,

thanks for making this status report!

On Thursday 24 May 2007 01:47, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Day trip
> ========

I believe the daytrip is an important part of DebConf and I noted what Moray
wrote on this subject ;)

So I would to suggest to keep the notion that the Day trip is not canceled but
organized differently. So I created https://debconf7.debconf.org/wiki/DayTrip
and linked from https://debconf7.debconf.org/wiki/Schedule

> Nametags are in hand - Holger and Mark are working that out.

Ah, interesting :) As my schedule the next 14 days is *very* tight, I'd like
to know as soon as possible if I should buy the needed stuff. It's only an
hour to do that, but the sooner I know, the better I can fit that hour in my
schedule...

> What's left?
> ============
>  * insurance (Phil)

I'd be very happy if we could cover the 20 APs from freifunk.net in that
insurance, what would be needed for that?

Also I'd (maybe) like to ship them to Edinburgh, as 20 APs will weight roughly
more than 20 Kilos, maybe 30. I'll know for real how heavy they are after
Linuxtag when I got them and _maybe_ (I doubt it somewhat) I'm fine with
carrying them around in my luggage. Otherwise the shipping costs seems to be
around 50 Euros (both ways). Can this be added to the budget?

Also we'll need 20 Powerplug adapters for them - who's getting those?

regards,
	Holger