Re: [Debconf-team] Budget - current status

Hi!

* Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [070524 01:47]:

> Infrastructure/audio/video
> ==========================
>
> As far as I know, the last major items we need to deal with are
> infrastructure-based:
>
>  * Projectors for talk rooms
>  * PA (audio)
>  * Banner(s)
>
> In these cases, we don't have numbers at all. I don't know if they may
> cost GBP 100 or GBP 10,000 for the conference. We need numbers ASAP to
> allow us to finalise the budget...

You know that the Debian project has a projector available for
conferences, here in germany?  Shouldn't be a problem to bring to EDI,
if it's worth the effort;  but I think in that case we should ask the
real owner (who allows us to use it for events), first;  Ganneff?  You
are still in contact with Daniel?  Haven't seen him on irc lately.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander