[Debconf-team] wireless APs "found" (Re: [Debconf-discuss] bring APs (was: Today's meeting)

Hi,

I've organized a 12 APs now (freifunk.net will be sponsoring them, logo will
be added to svn RSN), running OpenWrt, nine will be doing 802.11 b+g, the
other three 802.11a. We might get more from there, too.

This is much better than 15 different modells, where you need to look up 15
different manuals and perform 15 different ways of configuration :)

Of course, it still might be useful to have more APs (thanks for offering
yours, Anibal!): as fallbacks or to cover a bigger area. Actually tonite I'll
discuss in detail with someone who really knows wireless how many we need for
the area we want to cover. I might post an upgrade on the numbers then.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: I think we'll need 12 powerplug-converters for german plugs...