[Debconf-team] Teviot update

Just a brief update as it's pretty late and I'm fairly tired and I don't
have access to my minutes from the meeting just now.

I had a meeting with teviot last week to cover a number of issues.

Teviot have agreed to reduce the building cost by 2000 GBP. This covers
our additional costs due to the second venue for late night access.

Catering issues were discussed, and a voucher system will be used to
provide meals at a set cost to the organisers. The specifics still need
to be clarified for what we should expect a meal to consist of. Debconf
won't be billed for unused vouchers. Price is set at 3.95 per head per
meal (lunch or dinner), which is what was budgeted.

Some additional prices were given for A/V equipment, which I need to
follow up on. PA hire will still be prohabitive due to the university's
requirement for their own on-site tech. Prices were mainly for late
night entertainment (ceilidh/disco).

Teviot will be hiring in additional tables/seating at their own expense
for the conf.

Teviot will be running a single bar from 3pm until 10pm..

There were some other minor points, which I'll note later.