Re: [Debconf-team] Press report from DebConf7

also sprach Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> [2007.04.21.1211 +0200]:
> >> And that now got Linux Magazine to cancel the offer to us to write
> >> something, it will be done by Heike. Im not to happy with the way we
> >> got to it, but so be it.

I had several talks with the chief editor and while they understand
our situation and frustration, they are not willing to change their
minds. Heike often writes for them and they see their job as
journalists to report on this event rather than giving us space to
express ourselves. Also, it'll only be a short coverage, so there
won't be any effort to cover over 100 events in those two weeks.

It was thus a misunderstanding and I accepted the result.

I'll try to make sure we can read over Heike's stuff before it gets
public.

always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.