Re: [Debconf-team] 3 proposals for cover and backcover

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 06:33:51AM -0700, tiago@debian-ba.org wrote:
> > Valessio prepared 3 proposals for the cover and backcover of the
> > proceedings:
> >
> > All of them were prepared with inkscape.  The svgs are there and can
> > be freely modified.

Yo tamien! I think 2 just looks really snappy. Nice job, Valessio!

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski