[Debconf-team] Teviot Update

Teviot Update
-------------

Apologies for the lack of mail updates for a while. I've attached the
last numbers report sent to teviot for reference.

Total Numbers: 351 Reconfirmed

Late Night Access:

Teviot have issues provided 24 hour access, despite prior written
arrangement. An alternative venue has been agreed, located approx 50
meters from the main conference venue. This will be used from 11pm
onwards, when teviot will close, and will remain open until 10am.

Food Arrangements:

A Meeting will be held with Teviot on thursday in order to work out
food arrangements and confirm a number of small details.

PA System:

Some quotes have been obtained for PA hire for the venue. Cheapest so
far is from SI Sound and Light, who have quite a lot of experience
with teviot as a venue. Quote was 906 inc VAT for a full system for
the duration. This is significantly above the budget available, and
alternatives are being investigated.

Rotas:

An on-duty rota needs to be arranged to have a responsible member of
the team available on site at all times. Given that we are running a
reception at both locations, this will be a requirement anyway. I've
added a text file into svn in dc7/teviot/rota now.