[Debconf-team] Accom. legalities etc

Hi all,

Right: I've been asked to post a sumamry of my view on what's happening
with those who want to get the rooms we've paid for with BB.

I want to avoid sub-letting, as this could throw up a whole HEAP of
problems. so, my suggestion is:

"Dear participant,

Foo, bar...
We have paid Budget Backpackers for your room on your behalf, to ensure
that it will be held for your arrival. Please find attached an invoice
for the re-imbursement of these costs. This can be paid (from the UK)
via BACS [insert details here]. For those travelling from abroad, we can
take payment on the day, but require confirmation be [date] that you
will be requiring the accomodation."

Comments?
Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?