Re: [Debconf-team] Transport within the UK

Hi

The only criterion I have about my gear is that it is back with me
before the 2nd of July. In addition, if there are people travelling to
the Leeds area by car afterwards, it may be possible for my aunt who lives
there to look after the gear for a while.

I am sorry that I am unable to sort out transport for this equipment by
myself; as I am going to Edinburgh via the night train directly after my
last exam...

Dave Noble

t: +44 (0)7896 010405
e: dave@mrdaven.mine.nu