Re: [Debconf-team] snacks

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 11:57:55AM +0100, Neil McGovern wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 03:07:19PM -0700, Matt Taggart wrote:
>> In Brazil, there were scheduled snack times in which food was laid out on the
>> tables downstairs from the hacklab. That was an excellent idea, and it was
>> good food too.
>
>There appears to be a Makro in Edinburgh, and I have a card, so this
>should be possible to do in bulk.

I know that we definitely initially spoke about providing "hack
snacks", and it was in the plan. We even spoke about accounting for
them in the food budget, but it's so long ago now that I don't
remember if we agreed on that or not and I don't see a decision
minuted anywhere.

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...