[Debconf-team] T-shirts

Today I've been into Talking Ts in Cambridge (my normal supplier for
Debian-UK Ts) to order some more Ts. While I was there, I asked for a
quote for Debconf. Initial assumptions:

 * 400 Ts
 * 2-colour front print (castle design)
 * 1-colour back print (sponsor logos)

This gives:

   3 screens     @ GBP 20.00 each       =    60.00
 400 premium Ts  @ GBP  3.85 each       = 1,540.00 (includes 1 print)
 400 2nd prints  @ GBP  0.30 each       =   120.00
 400 back prints @ GBP  0.50 each       =   200.00
                                         =========
                                          1,920.00
                                 VAT        336.00
                                         =========
                                          2,256.00 == GBP 5.64 each

This cost-per-T is for between 250 and 500 Ts, so we can change the
numbers readily within that range and recalc as needed. The screen
costs are (obviously) fixed, regardless of the number we want.

The shirts at GBP 3.85 each are Fruit-of-the-Loom premium, the same I
normally get for Debian-UK. There are cheaper options (down to GBP
2.75 each) if wanted, but I'd strongly recommend against doing that
for the sake of a pound each.

Do we also want some extra debconf-team Ts as we've done in the past?
Cheapest option for those would be to come up with a design that
overlaps with the above to avoid the cost of extra screens if
possible. Apparently it's common to add an extra bit of print on a
screen then mask it off for some of the print run. So we could add
"Debconf team" as extra text on the front and back prints (for
example), and it costs GBP 6 + VAT to set up the masks (once per run).

I hope that's clear... :-)

Shout at me!

"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich