Re: [Debconf-team] dc9 bids

Holger Levsen dijo [Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 05:29:16PM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 28 April 2007 16:58, Patty Langasek wrote:
> > Sounds good to me- and remember to allow time for setting up and tearing
> > down in between each presentation. SO, with 20 minutes to present, that
> > would include questions and answers?
>
> I'd suggest so. Plus a Q+A/discussion thing in the end.

Umh... It sounds better like a 120min session then. We should make
efforts to decrease the between-teams time - Load and test all of the
presentations in a single computer. That should mostly take care of
it. And make strict use of clock semaphores!

> > How many bids are there again?
>
> AFAIK, Greece, Sarajevo, Spain (Extremadura), Germany.

Ok, so that's 4*20=80 minutes. And I expect to have more than 10
minutes of talks. 120 minutes sounds more adequate - And of course, if
we put this session at the end of a day's program, it can spill over
the night if needed.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23