Re: [Debconf-team] dc9 bids

On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 12:40:13PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> On Saturday 28 April 2007 12:06, Mark Hymers wrote:
> > Makes sense to me.  How long a session do we need?  90 minutes?

> 20min for each presentation?

Sounds good to me- and remember to allow time for setting up and tearing
down in between each presentation. SO, with 20 minutes to present, that
would include questions and answers? Or should we have those wait until all
presentations have been concluded?

How many bids are there again?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski