Re: [Debconf-team] Press report from DebConf7

also sprach Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> [2007.04.20.1757 +0200]:
> > I'm talking to Heike Jurzik too - she's interested, and has worked
> > with Linux Magazine a lot in the past as well as writing a book about
> > Debian.
>
> And that now got Linux Magazine to cancel the offer to us to write
> something, it will be done by Heike. Im not to happy with the way we
> got to it, but so be it.

I always found Heike's stuff strongly geared for users and social
aspects, so I am also not happy.

I will call the chief editor next week if you guys want me to and
take charge of the article...

people with narrow minds usually have broad tongues.