Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6

On 10988 March 1977, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:

>> Some DC7 sponsors are blocking on getting bags and reports from last
>> year.  We have put together a DC6 report; do you still have these bags
>> to send out?
> Yes, I do. Three questions:

> 1. Should I send only the bags (reports being sent separately by someone
> else) or should I arrange to print the reports as well?

Best would be to put a (color) printed version of the report into the bags.

We will release it tomorrow to the public (got another small part of
text promised which we want to wait on), so you should be able to start
arranging to send stuff to sponsors soon.

> 2. Where should I send the bags (there are 14 of them)? Complete
> addresses, please.

Those we will get to you soon.

> 3. How does reimbursement for the sending costs work?

Hrm, wasnt there a bit of money left over from earlier DebConf that
could be used for this?
If not, or not enough, it depends a bit on how you want and can handle
it. If you are able to pay for it in advance and get the money back at
next DebConf (dont forget to reconfirm :) ), that would be simplest way
of dealing with it.

If that doesnt work I am sure we can arrange a money-transfer to you in
some way.

--
bye Joerg
(13:24) <Aquariophile> ist iptables eigentlich nur ein tool zum