Re: [Debconf-team] dc6 report (again)

> Thanks for the patch, should get commited soon. Since the proof
> readers so far all seem to be brits, can we standardize on en_GB? I'm
> fine with en_US as well, if the sponsor-team prefers or there is some
> existing standard for debian docs.

The de facto standard seems to be more en_US than en_GB: website, d-i,
etc.

We just ran in this choice to be done for the so-called Smith Review
Process I just announced on d-d-a and we'll probably give more
precedence to en_US, though I expect some difficulties, particularly
because most proofreaders are Brits....:)