Re: [Debconf-team] Regarding registration for DebConf and DebCamp

On 10937 March 1977, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:

> The Registration page (https://debconf7.debconf.org/wiki/Registration)says:
>         Registration is still open for DebConf7.
> However, creating a new account in Pentabarf doesn't seem to work; it
> results in the following error message:
>         wrong number of arguments (4 for 3)

Yes, saw it in the logs.

And just fixed it. I overlooked one change in one file (size of 1070
bytes compared to 1007 bytes did got me to think it was already updated,
damn).

> Just in case the Erisian dwarfs have trouble with their pineal glands, I
> wanted to report this here. Hopefully a sysadmin can find the cause and
> eliminate it. (No offence to the dwarfs intended.)

>         Registration: please register with us if you plan to attend
>         DebianDay. An online registration form will appear here in early
>         February.
> Depending on the desired definition of "early", it might be a good idea
> to either update the page to reflect the changed schedule of Debian Day
> registration, or to open Debian Day registration very soon.

Im waiting for psn to give me the app for it. :)

--
bye Joerg
* wiggy just looking at gforge-inject output