Re: [Debconf-team] sponsorship levels

On Thu, 08, Feb, 2007 at 11:26:45AM +0000, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
>                                                                Introducing
> something like this half way through would make us look amateurish and
> incompetent.

Argh, sorry if that came off a little brusque, Holger... I'm having one of
those days...

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mark at hymers dot org dot uk>

"Well, the thing about a black hole - it's main distinguishing feature - is
 it's black. And the thing about space, your basic space colour is black. So
 how are you supposed to see them?"
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Marooned