Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6
- To: Fabian Fagerholm <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] Unfinished tasks from DebConf6
- From: "Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:34:44 -0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 45A7FEF4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1163139415.5177.5.camel@localhost>
- References: <1153820751.5709.69.camel@localhost> <20060731183801.GA30789@gwolf.org> <1154675214.5789.32.camel@localhost> <20060804140503.GC31741@gwolf.org> <1156398135.5952.14.camel@localhost> <1160378829.5038.63.camel@localhost> <email@example.com> <1163139415.5177.5.camel@localhost>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 11/10/2006 04:16 AM, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 01:29 +0000, Moray Allan wrote:
>>Has this happened yet?
> I'm afraid it hasn't.
>>I guess by now we could include a note of apology for the bags being
>>late, and a copy of the DebConf7 sponsorship brochure. ;)
> Good idea -- I then need 14 copies of that brochure somehow :)
>>(If not, please can someone provide this information Fabian asked for:)
> Yes, someone please provide it.
Ok, so here we are again, a couple of months later, anything
happen since them? What should be the next steps? What is holding us
to finish DC6 tasks?
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
"Debian. Freedom to code. Code to freedom!"
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Debian - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----