Re: [Debconf-team] Re: Wiki.Debconf Proposal Logo

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 10:32:13AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Friday 10 November 2006 05:05, you wrote:

> > View proposal: http://valessio.ul-jb.org/projetos/WikiDebConf/  <
> > logo0*1,2,3,4*.png

> I like logo02.png the best (IMHO no need to mention "wiki" in the logo), but I
> dont like the clean swirl. Why not use the real rough debian swirl? :)

I actually like the idea of the first one, but also like the idea of the
rough debian swirl. I tend to like the swirl centered *behind* "debian" or
"DebConf" in this case as a logo in general - it meshes the two well and...
well, maybe I'm just weird. =)

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski