Re: [Debconf-team] Press team

Moray Allan escribió:
> With Tolimar's departure, the press team was reduced to only nattie.  I
> suspect we need to find some more people to work on this area?

I volunteered for this in IRC. I can help writing or helping on press
releases, as well as translating into spanish. Also, I can make sure any
press release gets published in several spanish-speaking websites and
printed media in Colombia and Venezuela.

Is the wiki the right place to work on press releases or is it done
through IRC or e-mail? My nickname in IRC is "bureado", just in case.

Jose

--
José M. Parrella -> Debian Sid, k2.6.17.13
Escuela de Ingenieria Electrica