Re: [Debconf-team] wiki confusion

Hi,

On Monday 06 November 2006 22:20, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Thos two that volunteered to move the wiki data got told to mark the
> pages they moved.

Who are those two? I think Luciano would like to know :)

Also I have not seen any marked pages, maybe I missed them, but... (..making
them read-only or better deleting them on wiki.debian.org would be even
better.)

On Monday 06 November 2006 22:03, Luciano Bello wrote:
> > Who volunteers to do this? :)
> I can work on it in the next days (weeks?)...

Great!

> All the pages with Debconf in the title must who to wiki.debconf.org?
> Sure?

I would say, start with the DebConf7 pages. And then with 8+9+10 :)

And I would leave deciding whether it's worth moving the historic pages to the
ones doing the work :)

Also keep some general pointer pages to wiki.debconf.org.

regards,
	Holger