[Debconf-team] Resigning from DebConf

Hi!

I think it is about time, that I write this mail.  Sorry, maybe I should
have taken this step sooner.

As you might know, I have recently been quite busy sorting out my live.
And while I'm mostly done with that, I see neither an end in me beeing
busy nor do I have much time for debconf related work.

I liked to work with you on the Conference (well - mostly ;) , so I'm
quite sorry to say that I'm resigning from my duties.

Perhaps I'll later be able to join the orga team again.  Sorry.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander