[Debconf-team] contacting teviot on monday

Hi,

The person responsible for bookings at Teviot is on holiday
until tomorrow (monday) so I will be ringing him back on
monday to clarify their availability in June/July so we can
be absolutely final about the conference dates.

Our existing arrangement is

       June 2007             July 2007
  Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa  Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa

   3  4  5  6  7  8  9   8  9 10 11 12 13 14

  10 11 12 13 14 15 16  15 16 17 18 19 20 21
  <----debcamp---->

  17 18 19 20 21 22 23  22 23 24 25 26 27 28
  <-----deb-conf----->

  24 25 26 27 28 29 30  29 30 31

I want to check what events are booked on what days and how
"absolute" they are (what proportion of the venue they are
using) for the weeks beginning Jun 24, Jul 8, Jul 15.

The latter two weeks in July are not feasible for us as they
clash with many other FOSS conferences (and the edinburgh
fringe preparations).

What we think is that Jul 10-12 are booked for another
conference; possibly a monday in the week beginning Jun 24
also; 25-29th Jun are used for taking graduation photos,
which will occupy at least the debating hall.

There is one small possibility about moving the dates: If we
can have debcamp coincide with the grad photos, and if the
10-12 booking does not exist, we could shift the booking
forward two weeks.

I know that not everyone is keen with this idea. I don't
know enough about debcamp to make that decision, I can only
get the facts from Teviot, so some debate about the
suggestion would be good.

If there's anything else I should ask about, discuss, or
affirm in this conversation on monday, please make a note of
it in this thread.

--
Jon Dowland