Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 7 montly meeting - seeking for proper dates

At 1157449936 past the epoch, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 11:16 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > On Friday 25 August 2006 11:06, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > > It seems, this wednesday 19 UTC  could be the best
> > > time (for now).
> >
> > So be it... (as "discussed" yesterday on irc..)
>
> Was this meeting held? Is there a log and/or minutes
> available?

I have the log and I'm tasked with the minutes. I will get
them out sometime this week (I promise - aiming for
tonight).

Regarding the dc6 report, it was deferred from the beginning
of the meeting because neither yourself nor GWolf were
present. h0lger noted that there's a ticket open for it. We
did not return to the topic at the meeting close.

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/