[Debconf-team] my trip for debconf delayed.

Hi,
  Sorry to write at this moment, when I guess most must be very busy
with preparations.  I wanted to inform that my trip is delayed, I was
originally to reach on 12th evening, but at the last minute my UK
transit visa was refused (I was to come through London), though I
have my Mexican visa. One of the stated reasons was that I didnt give
sufficient documentation on my reasons for visiting mexico (eg. a
conference invitation letter). If there is any document which can
serve as invitation letter, do send if possible, currently I only
have email exchanges wrt sponsorship & visa which I could show as
proof if permissible.

I intend to reapply for the transit visa tomorrow (12th), giving
in what all proof & documents I have, and hope to get it by
monday/tuesday (16th), in which case would reach Mexico by 17th
evening.

I would like organizers opinion whether I should continue to make the
trip, if I could still avail of the accomodation and sponsorship, if
I join in late?

Please advise, accordingly either I would either continue with the
trip or drop it altogether.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Karunakar