Re: [Debconf-team] Phone Numbers

Allyn, Mark A dijo [Sat, May 06, 2006 at 01:03:10PM -0700]:
> Hello:
>
> I don't know if I am addressing this to the correct email
> address, but I am trying to find out if there are any phone
> numbers for the conference organizers on site.
>
> I would like to have these to use in the event if my flight
> is cancelled or delayed coming into Mexico city and I would
> need to change the time which I need to be picked up at
> the Mexico City airport.

http://debconf6.debconf.org/contact.html

If you need to be picked up, please coordinate with Rodrigo Gallardo
<rodrigo@nul-unu.com>, Alejandro Sánchez <asanchezm@e-compugraf.com> -
I'm sending copy of this mail to them.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23