Re: [Debconf-team] Re: [Debconf-announce] Debconf Talk, Workshop, and BoF Schedule

On Wed, 03 May 2006, Keith Packard wrote:
> I'll take any slot after I arrive on the evening of the 15th and
> before I leave on the morning of the 21st.

Ok; you didn't have an arrival or departure time listed, so the
automated scheduler assumed you'd be there the whole time.

I've gone ahead and exchanged your slot with the preliminary slot I
gave Mark Shuttleworth, since he is apparently only going to be there
on Monday, and like you, didn't enter arrival and departure times.

Fri 19 11:00   Parlimentary Tower [150-56]
 51    11:45 The X Community -- History and Directions; Packard, Keith (78)

> I just registered a BoF for X.org status and plans; again, I can do that
> anytime between 16 may am and 20 may evening.

Thu 18 10:05   Parlimentary Tower [150-0]
 37    10:50 X.org status and plans; Packard, Keith (0)

Don Armstrong

--
My spelling ability, or rather the lack thereof, is one of the wonders
of the modern world.