[Debconf-team] Re: [Debconf-announce] Debconf Talk, Workshop, and BoF Schedule

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 19:41 -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Attached is the current iteration of the Talk, Workshop, and BoF Schedule
>
> First off, please e-mail me if you find problems with the schedule as
> soon as possible.
>
> 1) If you wish to exchange slots with someone, you should communicate
> with the person whose slot you want to exchange with, and both of you
> should e-mail me to say that you want to exchange. [If you want a slot
> that is currently FREE, e-mail me a list of acceptable slots, and I'll
> schedule you in there.]

I'll take any slot after I arrive on the evening of the 15th and before
I leave on the morning of the 21st.

> 2) If you want to schedule a BoF: find a few 45 minute slots which are
> marked FREE that you like, and e-mail them to me in the order in which
> you like them. Your talk should be in comas (added on
> debconf6.debconf.org) and you should also e-mail me the ID of the
> talk.

I just registered a BoF for X.org status and plans; again, I can do that
anytime between 16 may am and 20 may evening.

> 3) If you think that I'm an insane maniac and no one should pay any
> attention to my scheduling, then call my local law enforcement office
> and get me involuntarily committed.

Not until after the conference.

--
keith.packard@intel.com