Re: [Debconf-team] We have a phone number!

Holger Levsen dijo [Tue, May 02, 2006 at 02:03:41PM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 02 May 2006 13:57, you wrote:
> > On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 12:58:02PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > > Whats the plan to get that connected ? Will we setup a asterisk server or
> > > something else ? And who will set it up ? :)
> > they come and set it up for us. When? is the date in the network wiki
> > page right?
>
> I only put a "fictional" date there. Who will come and set it up? (And set
> what up...)  Will we be able to connect sip clients or also iax clients?

I just talked with Octavio Ruiz, who will handle that for
Neocenter. Octavio says he will bring to my house the equipment - He
planned to come to Oaxtepec this weekend, but he has some personal
issues that won't allow him to do so. He will pre-configure the SIP
phone jacks, and do over the net the Asterisk configuration in our
server - The details for this, of course, have to be checked by the
infrastructure team.

Greeting,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23