[Debconf-team] I need a letter of inviation to attend the event

I wish to inform you  that I will like to attend the coming  About DebConf News About Oaxtepec as a visitor ,for this reason do send me a letter of invitation written in  English language .so that  he can use it to collect the visa at  your home embassy in lagos , and all travelling arrangement has been made such as booking of hotel and purchsed the travelling ticket ..

.
Below is  my detail:
1.ISOKPEHI STEPHEN DADA
PASSPORT NUMBER------A2652983

COMPANY NAME: LUKOLINVESTMENT NIGERIA LIMITED

COMPANY ADDRESS : 60 NIYI ONILARI SRTEET OFF GRADMITE BUS STOP AGO PALACE WAY OKOTA ISOLO  LAGOS NIGERIA

Hence do send the invitation letter to me as soon as possible.
Thanks

l hope to read from you soon.
ISOKPEHI STEPHEN DADA

Yahoo! Mail