[Debconf-team] conference management system wishes

There already two pages in the wiki listing popular features
for the conference management system

http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6OrgSoftware
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf5ConferenceManagementSystem?action=edit
(the formatting of this page is not up to par, so look at the
edit mode for some structure)

a really easy one to do in emperl are the lists, where we can
just dump database select queries and reformat them properly

those lists would be stuff like "all people in room 45" "all
people arriving on the 15th" "all people leaving on the 5th" etc

(Does someone remember what lists were usefull during the last
years?)

while we are on it: do you guys see other features which we can
implement simply without bothering gunnar (who is still our main
comas dude and pretty busy)?