[Debconf-team] going through the sponsorship requests

now would be a good time to go through all the requests for
travel sponsorship.

We can do this as a group of organizers, to both keep the data
confidential, spead the load and keep things objective and fair.

The tasks requires to look at the sponsorship requester and
somehow know if both the amount of sponsorship requested is a
cheap flight, the amount of own money is realistic and stands in
relation to his/her achivements for debian. So some research
might be in order, and perhaps a friendly phone call, if we dont
know the person well enough.

I would like people from the different potential host countries
for next year (2007) to participate in this, too.

feel free to either volunteer by replying to this mail or waving
on irc.

It would be nice if we could do this soon so that people can book
flights while they are cheap.

/andreas