Re: website content

On 00:36 Tue 29 Nov 2005, Rudy Godoy wrote:
> I was checking the website and there some missing content for us to
> put. For instance FAQ, Donate and so on "About Denconf" area.
>
> Sadly the past-debconf's websites are not available now, so I'll have
> to recall what we put last time on each section. I'll add some
> information and we can improve it later.

Most of the visa information is also needed and already gathered on the
wiki.

> I was thinking to put some info in spanish too, so we can atract
> people to get involved also! do you think this is a good idea?

I do think this is a good idea, since many people from Central and South
American are willing to come and after all, that'd make easy for Spanish
speakers to access the information. I'm all for translated/specific
content in Spanish.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D