Re: call for papers follow up

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 03:12:01PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> Please give feedback
>
> DRAFT
>
> At the time of writing there are 14 days (until December 6) left to
> submit proposals for talks, roundtable discussions and workshops
> at DebConf6 via the webinterface at
> https://www.debconf.org/comas/attendees/account/proposals/new
> after you registered for the conference (and created yourself an
> account) at
> https://www.debconf.org/comas/attendees/new
>
> If you have a good idea for a talk but think you yourself are not
> the best person to give it, please let us know and we would try
> to find a qualified, able speaker for your topic. If you have an
> idea for both a topic and who should speak about it, feel free to
> try to motivate the speaker yourself.
>
> The list of proposals submitted so far can be viewed at
> https://www.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals

Tidy up of grammar and sentance structure, modified tone.

At the time of writing there are only 14 days left to
submit proposals for talks, roundtable discussions and workshops
at DebConf6!

If you have a good idea for a talk but think you're not
the best person to give it, please let us know and we'll try
to find a qualified, able speaker for your topic.
Alternatively, if you have an idea for both a topic and who'll present
it for you, try to get them to register.

To submit a talk, you first have to be registered to attend DebConf6.
You can do this at https://www.debconf.org/comas/attendees/new
Next, you can submit your proposal at
https://www.debconf.org/comas/attendees/account/proposals/new

The deadline is December 6th at 23:59 UST and the list of proposals
submitted so far can be viewed at
https://www.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals

If you want to give a talk, the deadline is drawing close :)

   __
 .`  `. neilm@debian.org | Application Manager
 : :' ! ---------------- | Secure-Testing Team member
 '. `-  gpg: B345BDD3    | Webapps Team member
   `-   Please don't cc, I'm subscribed to the list