Re: debconf6 video and infrastructure wishlist and notes

Holger Levsen dijo [Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 06:15:06PM +0100]:
> > Ok. From all this hardware, what do we already have or can easily get?
> > What do we have to find a sponsor for (or buy in the worst case)?
>
> AFAIK we need sponsors for everything, we dont have hardware to bring along.
> (Except for video cameras and mics, possible.)
>
> Andreas, are we getting "laptops for everybody who requests them" again ?

Ok... Important point to work on :-/

> > > It would also be very nice to integrate the papers (incl. their sources)
> > > into this workflow... I would suggest to add another "job" in our
> > > volunteerplan (the spreadsheet Henning maintained at debconf5..). This
> > > time we should collect these files during the conference and upload
> > > instantly and together with the video.
> > We can handle this through Comas, as long as the authors cooperate -
> > Just ask them to upload their material to their proposal, and we are
> > set.
>
> Gunnar, could you please do this ?! :-)

H01ger, this is done since... At least a couple of years ago!

> > > btw, the licence situation (of the talks and videos) will be taken care
> > > of in COMAS (our conference management system) directly, something like
> > > "people who'll commit talks will have to choose a (proper) licence at
> > > commit time".
> > Yes, I'm working on it right now :) Well, I'm working on some details
> > re: the person - but I will have this soon.
>
> Cool.

Yesterday I talked with Antonio Galicia, who is getting a copy of this
mail. I have worked with him for CONSOL - I am asking him to join this
list and to hang out in IRC, as he will surely be an asset for us.

(Toño: This part of the thread is in reference of somebody who will
take care of the DebianDay coordination)

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23