Re: Start working for debconf6

Well, since nobody spoke out on the contrary, I have just set up trac
in my machine. Please be kind with it, it's old and fragile =). I have
also copied the pages from w.d.n regarding to DebConf6. Tell me if I
forgot to copy something.

Now it has no users configured. As I told you before, trac doesn't
manage user accounts, so they have to be created by hand with
htpasswd. Please email me if you want an account.

http://debconf6.canterville.mine.nu/

--
Martín Ferrari