Re: Start working for debconf6

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 04:48:05PM -0300, Marcela Tiznado wrote:
[...]
> - Art
>   We have 2 art proposals, one from pixelgirl and the other one from
> tiagovaz. Should people vote which is the better one?

Pixelgirl is the debconf6 graphical artist.  I agree with Andreas in his
last message about this subject. No problem :) Credits to Valessio, a
crazy boy that did this art in some minutes with me!

> - Website
> Can we have a trac installed? I would like to have some tasks marked
> there in order to check dependency with other tasks.
> Trac has a wiki, am I right? Maybe we could move our stuff off
> wiki.d.net, cause its a bit unstable, tryied to access it many times and
> its down.

Trac would be very useful here. It has a wiki, a ticket system and
subversion integration that can helps a lot on the organisation. I have
some experience because I'm the admin of Debian-BR-CDD trac system [0]
and I can help you if needed.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz