Re: Start working for debconf6

Hi!

As Gunnar said, I offered help with Comas, but I have to grok it
first. I'm trying to spare some time to do that.
I will start analyzing CMS/wiki systems to put the final website on,
integrated with comas.
OTOH, stockholk just told me pixelgirl will be sending me the design
work to be incorporated.

As per the website, I agree on installing something temporarily. Trac
seems good to me for now, we need something to put stuff on (wiki) and
issue tracking, migrating later a wiki is not that hard...
I have a small machine which I administer, and can stand a litlle
load, which I think would be okay until we have the definitive system.
It's ok for everybody to use this?

--
Martín Ferrari